Click here to view our latest vacancies.
Why work at Great Hollands Primary School?
Our pupils thrive in a mature, supportive, purposeful and happy environment. They benefit immensely from working with our highly trained, talented and dedicated teachers and support staff and from participating in a wide range of exciting and inspiring extra-curricular activities. As a result they make excellent progress, but are also well prepared for the next stage of their education.
We are proud to be supported by Maiden Erlegh Trust who are committed to staff wellbeing and ensuring that colleagues are given every opportunity to succeed in their role.
- Close to London, with excellent transport links
- Enthusiastic, diverse and committed student body
- Smart, intelligent, articulate pupils who are good company
- Pupils who want to learn and enjoy their learning
- Culture is calm and purposeful
- Supportive and welcoming staff
- Strong leaders who support teachers in the classroom
- Innovative and inspirational role models
Opportunities, development and support for colleagues
- Staff Classroom and Email Etiquette in place
- Staff Wellbeing Charter
- Clear and consistent routines to support all colleagues and students
- High quality, bespoke Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Buddy provided for all new colleagues
- Trained professional coaches available (and opportunity to train as a coach)
- As a growing Trust, we offer many opportunities for career progression
- Teaching School opportunities e.g.: to work with as a Specialist Leader of Education (SLE)
- Middle Leadership Training Programme on offer to all new and aspiring middle leaders
- A strong track record of investing in colleagues in order to grow our own talent.
- New building and facilities enhances the quality of teaching and learning and staff working
- Comprehensive IT support with up to date infrastructure
- Well-equipped staff work areas for use by teaching and support staff
- Open to proposals for flexible working and structured job shares
- School places available for children of colleagues
- Childcare voucher scheme is available