Great Hollands Primary School abides by the Trusts' Equality Policy and our Accessibility Plan, both can be found on our Key Policies page.
Great Hollands Primary School is committed to ensuring quality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To reduce, and where possible eliminate, any differences in performance. Notably in these 3 areas; Between boys and girls. Between those with special educational needs and / or disabilities and their peers. Between those identified as disadvantaged or vulnerable and their peers.
- Develop further structures to support pupils with behavioural, emotional, and mental health conditions.
- Through our curriculum design to promote and respect cultural understanding and mutual respect between those with different religions and beliefs.
- Through our curriculum provide opportunities to explore and celebrate differences, promote tolerance and understanding of protected characteristics and beyond.
- Continue our work with staff and pupils to ensure that discrimination and prejudice are not tolerated. Our actions to both prevent and respond are effective and lead to long term cultural change.