Click here to return to the main Parents page.
We would like to say a big thank you to everyone who took the time to complete our 2021 surveys.
96% of parents rate the school good to excellent (an increase of 5% on 2020). The 2021 survey results also indicated that 91% of our parents would recommend our school to others (an increase of 14% on 2020).
We were delighted to receive 100% positive feedback in the following areas:
- Management of punctuality
- Education about cyber-safety and digital resilience
- Information received about starting full-time primary school and the children settling in to full-time primary school quickly
Additionally, the following areas scored 90% or higher:
- Information about the curriculum children are following is clear.
- Quality of teaching is good.
- Pupil attitudes to learning are positive.
- Developing independent learning and thinking skills in pupils.
- My child reads at home.
- My child does well at this school.
- Pupils are well-behaved in and outside of lessons.
- Pupils are respectful of different faiths and cultures.
- Pupils are respectful of girls and women.
- Pupils are respectful of LGBTQ people.
- Pupils are respectful of people with disabilities.
- Management of attendance and punctuality is good.
- My child feels happy at this school.
- My child feels safe at this school.
- My child is safe at this school.
- Pastoral care is good.
- Education about healthy living is good.
- Education about mental health is good.
- Education about equality and diversity is good.
- Education about cyber-safety and digital resilience is good.
- Education about relationships and sex is good.
- Education about being a positive citizen is good.
- The school develops self-esteem well.
- The school develops resilience and perseverance well.
- Information received about starting full-time primary school in Reception was helpful.
- My child settled into full-time primary school quickly.
- The school lets me know how my child is doing.
- The school provides helpful information about how I can support my child.
- Reports and Parents’ Evenings are useful.
- The school’s newsletter and website are useful.
These questions scored 80% or higher and as such we will strive to develop these areas even further.
- Developing effective revision and rote learning skills in pupils.
- My child enjoys reading.
- Quantity of homework is appropriate.
- School gives my child with SEND the support they need to succeed.
- The school is ambitious for my child.
- My child understands what they need to do to improve their work.
- The anti-bullying/harassment message is clear.
- The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
- Participation in clubs and activities at school.
- When concerns are raised with the school they have been dealt with properly.
- The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
- Communication with parents is clear and effective.